Come see us...

Goree is a quaint, quiet town with easy access to the lake, guided hunting/fishing, hunting lodges, RVing, camping and extremely affordable real estate for your very own hunting headquarters. Finally, Goree has the last stop for bait, beverages and snacks before heading to the lake, Millers Creek Reservoir.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Home Town


I found your website today, It looks good. I'm impressed that Goree is undergoing a revitalization campaign. I hate the thought of it drying up and blowing away like so many small Texas towns have already done. I wish you much success. Even though I've been away from there 35 years, It will always be my Home Town.

I've attached a few aerial photos that you might like. I took these sometime in the late 70's , around 1977 or 1978, I can't remember for sure.

Eddie Hargrove

No comments: