Come see us...

Goree is a quaint, quiet town with easy access to the lake, guided hunting/fishing, hunting lodges, RVing, camping and extremely affordable real estate for your very own hunting headquarters. Finally, Goree has the last stop for bait, beverages and snacks before heading to the lake, Millers Creek Reservoir.

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

GrantWork update from Nancy B.

GOD IS AWESOME!!!! I just got off the phone with Darren Clark at RC&D. He told me to call WCTCOG to ask about where to start to get a grant for cleanup. This is where Aspermont got lots of help and grant money to start cleaning up their town. He asked me what else we needed help with and I told him about needing to set up a 501(c)3 non-profit and we were hoping to maybe use the Goree Memorial Building Committee's if they had one already set up....This is where GOD SHOWS OFF!!!!!! He said "Oh, well, if they don't I have helped set up a lot of these. Nothing to it.

Just let me know and I will help you get the paperwork started!" IS GOD NOT JUST GLORIOUS??????????? 4 hours after our prayer.....that's all it took for HIM to work!!!!! He said filing fees with the State and IRS would be about $325.00. I asked if the City could provide seed money to get this started and he thought we could. Economic Development! He said that whatever we needed, he was there to help and advise!

GOD IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!
Nancy Birkenfeld

No comments: